Dr.Mrs.Safina Yasir is a Unani & Islamic Medicine practitioner and a consulting physician in Bangalore Hospital. She has been assisting Dr.Yasir Arafat in Bangalore in the treatment of patients and in the management of Hospital, since many years.
She has published many research papers in various reputed journals. She also writes medical related articles for various magazines and newspapers. She is also a chief physician in ‘Evening Herbal Hospital’ which is a heritage building located in the center of Vaniyambadi.
She is a specialist in ‘Cupping therapy’ which was her research topic in the post-graduation thesis-work. She is also concerned with Children’s and Women’s health issues and aims at treating their problems naturally with herbal medicines.
- MD (Unani) – Doctor of Medicine – Maharastra University of Health Sciences
- BUMS – Unani Medicine and Surgery – The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- CYN – Yoga and Naturopathy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- COM – Herbal Oil Massage Therapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CDP – Digital Photography – Madurai Kamaraj University